Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Position: Bilingual Customer Service/Warranty Administrator
Reports to: Manager Customer Service/Warranty
Company: Major International Tire Manufacturer/Supplier
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Date: November 2020
Our client, a high-performance tire company has an exciting opportunity for a bilingual Customer Service Representative / Warranty administrator. This position is responsible for handling a high volume of inbound and outbound calls, while consistently providing their customers with the highest quality of service in both French and English.
- Provide professional and courteous assistance in daily business interactions with both internal and external customers in both English and French.
- Provide high quality and timely interaction with customers to contribute to a first customer experience.
- Maintain favorable relationships with the customer to encourage repeat and future business.
- Receive, process, and verify the accuracy of orders from customers.
- For delivery orders, arrange the shipments with appropriate carrier for prompt delivery.
- Efficiently provide stock availability with the most useful answer possible.
- Provide and/or resolve all shipping inquiries.
- Track all containers for customers and send shipping advices to customers about ETA and assist customer and carriers for booking appointment for the container.
- Ensure all the goods are shipped out correctly and forward all applicable documents for invoicing.
- Take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken to correct a problem.
- Monitor and ensure that on-line claims and credits are correctly processed and that inspected items correspond accordingly.
- Process warranty after Warranty manager approves cases.
- Capable of handling an evolving and changing business including fluctuation of seasonal business, technology advancements and product offering.
- When French services are required whether its customers or internal staff, must assist them professionally.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to management.
- Commitment to excellence is demonstrated through participation in continuous development programs and training.
- Strategic Thinking: use good judgment to generate and evaluate alternative methods, along with the ability to convert ideas into action.
- Sound Insight and Judgment: maintain client and business confidentiality and take full responsibility for behavior, decisions, and results. Handle business matter within the company’s code of conduct and ethics.
- Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking: identify and communicate problems at the root cause and use sound judgment when resolving these issues.
- Self-Management: set defined and realistic personal and professional goals, take initiative to meet goals in both a team and individual environment.
- Continuous Learning: think ‘outside the box’ to develop solutions and be innovative in solving business challenges. Self-motivate to keep up and ahead of current market conditions/technology.
- Partnering & Teamwork: engage in cross functional activities and work collaboratively to identify, and participate in reaching, common goals and creation of effective solutions. Communicate effectively across all teams and departments.
- Diploma in business administration
- Experience in warranty or tire industry
- Fluent bilingual – English/French (spoken and written)
- Superior customer service attitude
- Extremely reliable, diligent, and hard working
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong PC skills