Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Regional Sales Manager – Central
OEM Tire Manufacturer
Greater Toronto Area, ON
Our client has steadily grown into a worldwide entity. More than just a tire company, our client believes that providing safety, quality, and value for the customer is just as important as innovative tire design technology. Their products provide outstanding performance and exceptional value for the money and are offered in the passenger car, SUV/off-road, people carrier/van and truck segments.
As part of the Sales team, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
Qualifications & Education:
- Forge business partnerships with key accounts in Central Canada and coordinate product sales and training with each account in respective region
- Drive incremental sales for product with focus on retail sell out
- Retain and grow existing accounts and solicit new business by executing the sales strategy
- Effectively manage region through prioritization and maximum efficiency to ensure that corporate objectives, including established call frequencies and individual objectives are met
- Develop and maintain regional business plan and plan calls accordingly
- Achieve assigned sales targets in assigned region and accounts
- Participate in sales meetings, product and training meetings and new account development at target dealers
- Work with each account to utilize marketing dollars to attain both customers and corporate sales objectives
- Conduct market intelligence to ensure sell out pricing in retail market
- Analyze customers and market conditions to provide management with data about market trends, competitive products, pricing, promotions and programs
- Identify opportunities and market new product lines through customer needs analysis and knowledge of competitor products
- Manage and resolve all operational and administrative issues that occur with the assigned region, such as billing errors, shipping errors, and other claim(warranty) issues
- Servicing out existing National Account Head Offices
- Respond to all inquiries, both internal and external, on a timely basis; prepare monthly planners and expense reports; prepare routine and special reports as required by management; and maintain a professional image
- The ideal applicant should have 5+ years’ sales and account management experience with PCR/LTR tire manufacturer or dealer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Proven relationship development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all corporate levels.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Proven advanced computer skills in all MS applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.