Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Reports To: Director Sales
Company: OEM and Aftermarket Tire Distributor
Date Posted: May 2016
- Forge business partnerships with key accounts and co-ordinate product sales and training with each account in Quebec + Maritimes, from a Montreal base home office.
- Drive incremental sales for product with focus on retail sell out.
- Retain and grow existing accounts and solicit new business by executing the sales strategy.
- Effectively manage region through prioritization and maximum efficiency to ensure that corporate objectives, including established call frequencies and individual objectives are met.
- Develop and maintain regional business plan and plan calls accordingly
- Achieve assigned sales targets in assigned region and accounts.
- Participate in sales meetings, product and training meetings and new account development at target dealers.
- Identify opportunities for new product lines.
- Work with each account to utilize marketing dollars to attain both customers and corporate sales objectives
- Conduct market intelligence to ensure sell out pricing in retail market.
- Analyze customers and market conditions to provide management with data about market trends, competitive products, pricing, promotions and programs..
- Identify opportunities and market new product lines through customer needs analysis and knowledge of competitor products
- Manage and resolve all operational and administrative issues that occur with the assigned region, such as billing errors, shipping errors, and other claim issues.
- Respond to all inquiries, both internal and external, on a timely basis; prepare monthly planners and expense reports; prepare routine and special reports as required by management; and maintain a professional image.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in either the tire industry or similar vertical primarily consumer product focused.
- Must have strong computer, presentation skills and ability to work independently and be self-motivated are key assets.
- Must have Valid Driver’s license and Passport.
- Travel up to 70%.