Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Position: Pre-Owned/ CPO Vehicle Sales Manager
Reports to: General Sales Manager
Company: Wilson Niblett Chevrolet, Buick, Corvette
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Date Posted: October 2017
We are recruiting a dynamic Pre-Owned/CPO Vehicle Sales Manager. You will be responsible for the profitability of this profit centre. This includes responsibility for appraising, purchasing, reconditioning, displaying, and merchandising an extensive used vehicle inventory.
- Forecasting goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Hiring, motivating, counseling, and monitoring the performance of all pre-owned vehicle sales employees.
- Preparing and administering an annual operating forecast and budget for the pre-owned/CPO vehicle sales department.
- Keeping abreast of, and complies with federal, provincial, and local regulations that affect pre-owned vehicle sales.
- Directing and scheduling the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing at all times.
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Ensuring proper follow up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Developing, implementing, and monitoring a follow-up system for pre-owned vehicle purchasers.
- Maintaining vehicle inventory. Monitoring customers likes and dislikes, lost sales, and dealership sales history and conducting local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
- Conducting daily and weekly sales and sales training meetings.
- Overseeing the efforts of used-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Helping sales associates close deals.
- You have four to five years related automotive GM/CPO vehicle sales/management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are OMVIC certified and a sales management leader with the ability to encourage employee self-development.
- Experience with VAuto an asset
- Your computer skills include Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook Express.
- Your experience includes the handling of customer relations & complaints, public relations & goodwill.
- You are motivated with a strong desire to be successful, and demonstrate definite leadership qualities.