Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Position: General Manager
Reports to: Dealer Principal
Company: Large Import Dealership Group
Location: North Toronto
Date Posted: July 2017
- Has full responsibility and is held fully accountable for the successful operation of the entire dealership – new, used, parts, service
- Works closely with the manufacturer and company executive members on matters of planning, facility operations, and reporting
- Models and fosters a strong personal interest in customer enthusiasm on the part of management and staff in all departments
- Ensures generation of budgeted profit and return on investment through intensive long-range and short-range planning and successful implementation.
- Leads the dealership team to successful results by working closely with all departments and by promoting cooperation among departments
- Oversees and coordinates the activities of all departments to ensure that the facility operates as a team
- Designs and coordinates company policy so that each department has clear guidelines for efficient operations.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of successful vehicle dealership management experience.
- You are able to motivate, mentor and teach your staff and deliver profitable results using proven strategies and processes.
- You have also consistently delivered above industry average CSI scores in sales and service.
- We are looking for someone who is aggressive, a great sales motivator, and one who knows how to read and understand a financial statement.
- The right candidate will be well versed in implementing proven prospecting, selling, and closing processes in all departments.
- It is critical that the candidate has the experience and foresight to react proactively to operational issues and openly communicate with the Dealer Principal to provide analysis and offer solutions.
- Your organizational skills are superb and you are a multi-tasker.
- You lead by example and accountability in a key word in your vocabulary.