Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Field Sales Representative
Director of Sales
Epsilon Marketing Services
As a Field Sales Representative, you’re the most valuable person on the team. You’ll be responsible for hunting new automotive business clients and providing strategic, marketing communication solutions, plus required to prospect your geographic territory, targeting potential businesses through a consultative sales approach. You have a solid work ethic and great client relationships. Your productivity will result increase sales, flawless work being executed, and business management.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales goals by selling Epsilon’s Marketing Services Products to targeted clients; small, mid and large Dealerships and Dealer Groups in assigned market area.
- Provide consultative sales approach – accurately assessing customer objectives and needs and creating a value driven solution for both the customer and their organization.
- Research and prepare sales proposals with innovative and cost-effective ideas according to customer requests and specified needs
- Prepare Client presentations that provide solutions for the client’s sales, marketing and business objectives
- Assist with customer care issues and provide solutions by working with key internal contacts
- Acts in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
- Take a proactive approach in managing clients and business expectations
- Grow and Maintains communication with OEM field representatives within your territory
- Support company values
- Participate in meetings and prepare weekly sales tracking reports.
- Foster a positive client partnerships
- Help nurture a positive company environment
- Have Fun!
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience selling CRM/MarComm products – existing client base an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to create, organize and produce professional sales presentations and quotes
- Business savvy and an opportunity seeker
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Ability to develop and share innovative approaches and best practices
- Proven analytical skills with systematic problem solving
- Demonstrated effective project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a strong team environment
- Positive attitude, energetic, passionate and driven to succeed
- Internet savvy and fluent in MS-Office