Position: Client Account Executive
Reports to: Director of Sales
Company: Epsilon Marketing Services
Location: Vancouver, BC
Date: September 2018
About Epsilon Marketing Services:
Epsilon Marketing Services is the Canadian division of a global marketing company with offices around the world. For more than 40 years, they have been helping brands improve their marketing, build better customer relationships and find new customers.
Their clients trust them to know consumers better than anyone and know they will help them reach the right consumers at the right times and places—online and offline—and create emotional connections.
They offer: Unrivaled customer data and insights; World-class technology integration and implementation; Data-driven, highly personalized creative; Campaigns with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach; Program strategy, design and execution; and Continuous measurement and optimization.
Epsilon’s Head Office is located in North York, Ontario.
- As a Client Account Executive to work on high volume direct marketing accounts within the automotive retail sector. This position is for an agency – client management role (not a sales position) focussing primarily within the BC market with some travel to Alberta.
- Responsibilities include executing direct marketing programs, managing production schedules, client correspondence, resolving conflicts, reporting, providing strategy recommendations and creating/presenting client presentations.
- Work with internal and external data partners to ensure accuracy of lead lists and campaign programming.
- Manage and assist AAEs in project management & campaign implementation to ensure timely, flawless implementation of client programs.
- Responsible for project cost management & billing/invoicing of client.
- Increase efficiency and profitability of the program.
- Work with Creative department and ensure that creative is on target with existing plan.
- Work with Account Supervisor to analyze & report results of all marketing programs.
- Primary point of contact for specific campaigns – serves as expert/knowledge base for the specific needs of assigned programs.
- Ensures accurate implementation of campaign.
- Client-facing role.
- Oversees development of specific versions.
- Manages print inventory; completes print request forms; works with production to get quotes when necessary.
- Manages client and internal approvals.
- Reviews all print production proofs, EPS printouts as well as mail sign-offs – as a double check to review/approval from AAE and Proofreaders.
- Distribution of daily drop reports including communication of any exceptions.
- Verification and confirmation of all billing and project costs.
- Work with Account Supervisor to develop contingency plans in case of delays, errors or other potential roadblocks.
- Assist Account Supervisor in the training and development of Asst AEs.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and/or Marketing.
- 1-2+ years of experience in an account relationship position and/or experience within an agency or corporate marketing environment.
- Strong detail-skills needed to manage multiple priorities and versioning of marketing materials.
- Entrepreneurial & motivated self-starter.
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service and relationship management skills.
- Ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Must have the ability to compose written correspondence, memos, emails and other written documentation in a clear and concise manner.
- Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
- Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft Office software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
- Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and a clean driving record.