Connecting People with Executive Opportunities
Position: Account Manager (Canada)
Reports to: General Manager (Canada)
Company: Wheels Inc.
Date Posted: September 2017
The Canadian Account Manager is responsible for the complete satisfaction of the client by employing all of the tools available to Account Management. The individual will also participate in Sales development in addition to some elements of an Account Executive. and New Account Setup.
The position has direct accountability for those clients who have selected Direct Canadian based Fleet management and indirect accountability for those clients who have elected Support which is defined as customers managed by one office, generally US based.
- 100% client retention
- Be supportive of the entire Canadian team in both offices
- Bilingual (English/French) preferred but not mandatory
- Use problem solving skills to anticipate or diagnose client problems and work to prevent or solve them by working with the necessary operating units or service providers within Wheels
- Use analytical skills to provide meaningful data to clients and make management recommendations to help the fleet office achieve organizational goals and business objectives.
- Use problem solving skills to anticipate or diagnose client problems and work to prevent or solve them by working with the necessary operating units or service providers within Wheels.
- Excellent product management skills and attention to detail to effectively manage broad business alternatives.
- Assist in identifying and developing prospective new Wheels customers
- Consultation and solutions to Selectors; Company Policies and Procedures
- Executive Reviews
- Performance Indexing
- Work with General Manager to develop an Account Plan, developing long-range strategies and tactics to achieve those strategies.
- Review/Monitor Operating Costs via Monthly Reports to make management recommendations to help the fleet office achieve organizational goals and business objectives
- Promote services and programs
- Direct CPA negotiation with manufacturers
- Meet with local prospective customers to promote awareness of Wheels and our Canadian capabilities
- Support Sales in initial process – prospect meetings
- Determine Replacement Vehicles
- Ensure all efforts placed to receive all available orders
- Demo/Training – FleetView and DriverView
- Represent Wheels to clients, local visits to both direct and support customers as appropriate
- Client meetings complete with Agenda/Debrief of activities and ownership of items to be complete. Review and take responsibility to manage the completion of tasks by specific deadlines, marshalling multiple resources within Wheels to accomplish those tasks such that all clients’ needs are met.
- When service issues are identified – lead the effort to resolve issues to the client’s satisfaction.
- Attend Account Manager Meetings
- Retain all existing customers
- New Account Set-up Team Member/Weekly Conference Calls
- Direct New Account Set-up as appropriate
- Promote and display professional image at any industry meetings. (NAFA, Manufacturers, 407ETR)
- Moderate travel required